Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Empty Heart, Empty Soul

Hmmm.. Today my heart felt so Empty.. Feel like something missing.. This feeling I don't want it to come again.. Make my heart felt so empty.. Even my brain also empty, I don't know what am i doing the whole day. Feel ok, but not ok at the same time.. Miserable, don't know what I really want! Do I have to get this kind of feeling till the end of my life? My motivation level for tonight is super LOW! Eventhough the Bala's Quiz is on tomorrow, my motive to study is really low. After taking a nap, the tiredness still with me, tied with my heart. Felt wanna struggle to get rid of this feeling.. I HATE THIS FEELING~~ CAN U PLS FARK OFF n GET AWAY FROM MY LIFE!!!

Dear, I LOVE YOU.. Thanks for comforting me!! muakss..

2 comments:

  1. 2 bad i'm nt ur dear...haa...so obviously i'm nt the 1 who comfort u~
    bt wat u feeling u r hving nw,is the same as mine...v r the same~~~ wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours one won't that kesian mar.. You still got Wayne live nearby, can find her to play when she cannot sleep well.. HAHA..

    ReplyDelete