Saturday, November 27, 2010

wakakakaka...


2 years from my last post.. Things just happened very dramatically. Sometimes just out of control that i feel very bad for myself. But nvm i got lot of good friends around me showing their supports.. Just wondering after we graduate, will all of us have the "fate" of joining together for a tea or chat?
(
currently burdening me) Besides all these, another thing i should be afraid of is my future. Yet people always say future is in your hand, but i can't feel i got the power of holding it.. What am i supposed to be in the future is a question mark? Am i going to pursue for Master Degree is another question mark? If i really want to go for Master Degree, do i have sufficient funds for me to go? and where am i going to study for it? =_=zzz life is so troublesome and miserable...

No comments:

Post a Comment